My Intro

Hey I'm Kylie and this is my last semester at BYU-Idaho. I couldn't be more excited! So a little about me... I have lived in Idaho my entire life. I am the oldest of three children. I have one brother and one sister. I love to play sports! I especially love bowling, softball, volleyball & wallyball. I love to travel and learn about any kind of history, whether its western civ, american history or family history. I served my mission in San Diego and met some wonderful people while I was there. I am fortunate enough to have some of my converts living in American Fork, Utah and am able to see them frequently... I am not a fan of expressing myself in writing for people to see or read and so this is pushing me out of my comfort zone. Here's to my last semester!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 10 List of Things I Learned This Semester

What is gender?

Parenting Styles